Friday, March 7, 2014

My Favorite Smoothie

If you don't make smoothies already you should!  It is a quick way to get your nutrients and it taste delicious as well.  For me I have to have at least one smoothie a day.  There are millions of different variations you can try but this article is going to feature my favorite.

My blender of choice the NINJA!


First one cup of frozen berries from costco. Full of anti-oxidants! Make sure to get Organic.  



Second one tablespoon of natural peanut butter for your healthy fats.

Third 8-10 ounces of water depends on how thick you want it! 

Fourth one level scoop or two of matrix protein powder! All natural 24 grams of protein per scoop!  If you are lactose intolerant try Nectar protein it is made with pure isolates.  

This is what the finish product looks like...This is not the best picture..It looks and taste much much better in real life!  And if you don't want a nice smoothie mustache use a couple straws ;).
Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment